Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Alice in MY Wonderland

Tuesday November 30, 2010 10:35 am
Orlando, FL

So even though my Trailer Trash Tour has officially ended I'm planning to continue to blog here for a while anyway.

It seems I'm becoming attached to the blogging process, genre, outlet?

Gotta tell you about the last trip. It wasn't in my trailer. I left that in Orlando - my new home for the winter - and took off just in my truck for Spanksgiving in St Louis, MO. That trip was all set up so I could spend a little more time with a new cute girl I met - and blogged about - Frenchies. Well, that part of the trip only went so-so, sooooo...I'll skip right to the not so so-so part....lol

On the drive up I knew I was going to go through Nashville again. Where Alice lives? The bestest abduction play girl in a long time? Who I blogged about recently? Yeah....her...yummmm....

Anyway, I contacted her and said I was coming through again and that maybe I'd have time on the way back to spend more "quality abduction time" with her. She said that sounds great and we decided I would get in touch again as soon as I knew which days I would be available to kidnap her so she could ok that with work.

Hmmmm....does her work give time off for kidnapping? Does that count against vacation? Or would it be considered mental health days? I wonder.

So I went on about my St. Louis trip. Caught cold just before I started the trip. I think that might be why the trip in general didn't go all that well.

Then on the way back I got in touch with Alice again and told her which days I was coming through.
She said that she had to work both days.
Bummer.
Still, there was a chance after work maybe? Trying to stay positive. Not easy with a slight cold and a bad attitude after the St. Louis thing.

So I started my drive south from St. Louis towards Nashville. That trip took way less time than I expected. Maybe I was driving a bit fast in anticipation? Anyway, I'm day early for the proposed Alice abduction. Oh well, I can kill a day no prob.

As I got closer to Nashville I started thinking about details.
Okay....I want to stay in a hotel....I want to visit another friend - TinyK, a photographer - in the area while I was there...and I want a place not too far from Alice for easy abduction...
I pulled off the freeway near TinyKs' place looking for a reasonably priced hotel.
all I found were unreasonably priced ones.
So I pulled out my IPhone, brought up the gps and looked for the nearest Motel 6.

Two showed up. One back up the way I came 10 or 12 miles and one farther south about the same distance. Which was right IN the same town Alice lived in.

Well dam. Without having plans set in stone I didn,t wanna look like a stalker staying right in her hometown.
But I also didn't want to go backwards and lose miles gained and be farther away from her and TinyK.

Heck with it I thought to myself. The way everything has been going I probably won't even get a chance to see Alice. So I went farther south to that Motel 6. Settled in, got some food, kicked back....feeling shitty, grumpy, coughing, sneezing...

Threw out a text to TinyK to set up a meeting over dinner the next day.
Didn't really even want to send Alice a text and tell her I'm right in her backyard like some loser stalker pining away for her attentions.
But I did anyway.

She texted back that she was delivering right now and cant text much but that she does get off work the next two days by 11pm and she is not afraid to stay up late.
Well!!
Then she texted asking where I was.
Ewww...
I told her I was almost embarrassed to say because I was "stalker-like" close to her hometown.
She texted: where exactly are you?
I texted back: So you said you were doing delivery? What? Are you a pizza delivery girl or something? I can have you bring me pizza then kidnap you? I'm at a Motel 6 at exit ###.

She texted back: Yes, I am a Pizza delivery girl and I'm two minutes from delivering a pizza at THAT MOTEL 6!!

I texted back: Shit! **running for my ropes!**

She texted back: tee hee

Holy shit!! My heart started beating faster, my breathing sped up...and I DID run out to my truck for ropes! I forgot all about my cold...lol

Within 2 1/2 minutes there was a knock on my door!
Heart is pounding outta my chest now!

I open the door and fuck...there she is...

She is standing back a couple feet, does a small half smile, looking a bit nervous...or maybe excited...maybe both...and then she does this lil half wave and says hi..

I stood there starstruck for a second....second and a half...which felt like minutes...

Then I reached out, grabbed her, pulled her inside, slammed the door behind us, threw her down on the bed and started mauling her.
She's giggling, I'm groping...tickling, manhandling..we are rolling all over the bed...I bite her neck, grab her boob...she is squealing and laughing...I'm growling...grabbing, biting...
Then I roll her over and start pulling her hands behind her back.
She starts to say something about "wait! I'm working! I have to..."
But it was all half-hearted so I'm not buying it.
I said "too late now! I got you and I'm not letting you go anywhere!"
By then I had two wraps of rope on her wrists and THEN she decided she could struggle a little and make it seem like she was resisting....without causing me to accidentally think she might not want to play...lol
Mmmm...and that resistance....sweet, sweet resistance....made my prey instinct kick in full blast.
I had wolf dogs for several years. There was nothing in this earth that triggered their prey instinct like chickens. They were completely helpless to any small creature that started running from them that MIGHT be a chicken. No amount of training could make them heel at moments like this. No amount of real edible chicken held in front of them could stop them. They were slaves to their prey instinct trigger.

And so was I when she started struggling.

I finished wrapping that rope wayyyyyyy too tightly, then cranked down the knots. Then grabbed the ballgag as she was trying to say something to stop me. I moved the gag close to her mouth and she made those lovely "uh-uh" sounds and moved her head back n forth trying to keep me from inserting that ball into her mouth. I told her "uh-uh" myself. "you are going back to work with ballgag strap marks on your mouth! She mimed a head-shaking Damsel-in- humiliation routine
We both knew I would win.
We both knew it was way better for us if she tried to stop me.
Once it was in I tightened it just a notch too much. She winced as it pinched a bit.
I fixed the pinch and hovered on top of her and said "Oh my gawd...I have kidnapped a Pizza delivery girl!
She giggled behind gag then did a fake damsel struggle and sounds....we both giggled more.
I groped and bit and kissed and manhandled a little more. Grabbed my camera phone and took a quick pic.

I jumped back on her and played some more.
I knew she couldn't stay long.
She knew she couldn't let me keep her very long.
But those moments....those minutes...will last forever.

I stopped the mauling...brushed her hair back from her face, took a deep breath..
We both sighed...
I gently kissed her ballgagged cheek.

We both gave into reality....I untied her wrists...ungagged her.
Then stood up.
She stood up. Her smile had red strap marks coming out to the sides of it.
"oh my fking gawd" I said...
"I know right?" she replied.
We lept into each others arms and hugged for dear life....dear, dear bondage life...

She left...on wobbly legs.
We met the next night. Spent several fun-filled kinky hours together that were a blur of various bondage scenes, scenarios and sensuality.
We said our "until next time" goodbyes and I headed south again.

Wayyyyyy happier.

Lew Rubens

1 comment: