Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trailer Trash Tour 4 in 2010 Ends

Sunday November 14, 2010 9am
Orlando, Florida

A collage of memories, pictures and emotions, some bad, most good when I look back at one of the most amazing summers of my life.

This ADD guy doesn't remember exact details...but emotions flood my memories.

Fear and excitement prevail throughout.

Fear of the unknown. Where will I end up...will I break down and be stranded somewhere, will I make enough money to continue to my goals?

Excitement. What cool places can I visit along the way, will I meet fun new people, what new fun awaits me.

Just before I left Portland, OR on July 3rd, a g/f gave me a card that said "Never is life so exciting as at the beginning of a journey" And it was.

Now 4 1/2 months, 15,000 miles, a dozen incredible women and 23 states later, I have mixed emotions about ending this trip.

I have to admit I'm a little tired of driving...lol
I hate that I won't be doing more.
I love the idea of staying still for a while.
I hate that it might be a while till I see my g'fs in those far away states.
I love that I'll have somewhere steady I can bask in a warm tub with my coffee and a good book in the mornings.
I hate that I won't wake up every morning somewhere new.
I love that I'll have a real bed to sleep in again.
Ect...ect....

So goodbye Trailer Trash Tour 4 in 2010.

Wonder when I can do TTT 5?

Lew

2 comments:

  1. Rest and enjoy some quiet times. And I know you'll find some lovely feisty moments in the months ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2011 is going to be an amazing year for you. i'm so priviledged to get to see your new adventures. don't stop writing! i'm reading! (i'm a readaholic) many blessings for your transition into this next year. namaste', Lew

    ReplyDelete