Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Simple Things in Life

Thursday October 28th, 2010 9:20am
Granger, IN South Bend KOA

Just before I left Nashville, a woman who attended the class hit me up to stop by St. Louis since it was right on my way to Kansas City for Truly Bound, my next Trailer Trash Tour stop. She said her local gang would feed me and that Tuesday was bowling night. BDSM bowling?
I agreed and got to SL that evening and sat down to a great BBQ with a very nice group.
While there I met the guy who does most of the organizing for big St. Louis events like Beat Me In St. Louis and Spanksgiving. Love these creative event names,don't you? A guy named Jsin. Very likable guy. He mentioned his events and the fact that he would like me to come to one sometime.
He also mentioned something about a woman named Frenchies on fetlife, who wanted to come to Truly Bound but her Dom wasn't available or out of town or something. He said she hated to come to events alone but really wanted to meet me. Would I mind meeting her and letting her hang out with me.
First off I remembered someone by that name on Fetlife who was kinda hot and who I had flirted with a bit there. So between playing to my ego, her being hot and an event guy who seemed like a decent guy....I agreed. But first I had to check with gg who was my date and event demo model for Truly Bound.

Then I went bowling with the St. Louis gang. Not bdsm bowling...although that concept has been playing itslf out in my mind since. The last time I had bowled was about 10 years ago when I started MY bdsm journey. I bowled about the same average as I did all those years ago. Around a 160 average. Weird huh?

Lil catch up on gg. If you've read my blogs at all you've seen her name mentioned before. To sum things up, I love gg. I may not be IN LOVE with gg but I think she is one of the most amazing people I have ever known. Definitely near the top of the list of women I've known for many reasons. The biggest is that in the several events we have been at together I have never known her to have even a minute of drama. NONE. Zero. I can always count on her. Even when she can't be happy with the way things are going sometimes, she never lets on...she has this sensible way of dealing with everything. A "life is too short" modus operandi. (If I got that phrase right).

So I contact gg, ask her about another girl joining us and she says something like "I'm ok with that Lew." I sense that she is being easy again and while she isn't crazy about it, she is ok with it. But I could be wrong.

So Jsin gets me n Frenchies together on texting. We hit it off. Texting like mad, flirting, ect... Now if you read back a few blogs you'll see where I address the difference between meeting online and getting your hopes up too high before you meet.
So naturally I'm wary but this is going good so far.
We agree to meet at a Waffle House the next morning on my way to KC. The next morning I get there a few minutes ahead of when we are to meet, sit down and order coffee. 2 minutes later, still ahead of the meeting time, I see this tall, tanned skinned, shapely, lovely thing walking in. I think, "I sure hope that's her!" It was! And she wasn't THAT tall, it's just that she was wearing these 5 inch heel boots...ok REALLY good start!
We met, we flirted, we talked kind of intelligently. I say kind of because I don't want to give myself too much credit. She was obviously very bright.

That morning at the Waffle House was a bit surreal in looking back at it now. An almost movie-like setting, complete with an interesting cast of characters coming in and out of the lil breakfast stop, a waitress with character, a leading woman who was full of personality, charm and good looks.

Near the end of a long casual breakfast, the waitress, who reminded me of someone I would cast as the motherly matron of a hometown restaurant came over and pointed at one of my rings. She had been interacting with us throughout the meal like a good country woman waitress should and by then we all felt like old friends.

"That ring is interesting looking" she said, "It looks like a Celtic knot or something"
I raised an eyebrow at Frenchies then said to the waitress, "oh, are you interested in knots?" and gave her a sly smile. She kinda looked like she could be a bdsm scene person, so I went fishing...lol

I took the ring off to show it to her more closely, while she replied "not into knots per say...so what do you do for a living?" she asks.

I grinned, looked right at Frenchies, then back to the waitress, who was now looking right at me with an eyebrow raised. "I'm a lecturer, an educator" I replied to her.

She immediately asked "on what?"

I told her "adult topics." "Oh" she said. Then I dropped the ring on the table.
"It's a puzzle ring" I said as it hit the tabletop and fell into disarray as puzzle rings do.

She picked it up and played with it while conversation continued for a few minutes. Then she handed back the ring and watched as I reassembled it.
"Wow, cool" she said and took the ring from me for closer examination.
I thought.

Then she held it reverently in her hands, close to her chest, closed her eyes and mumbled a few words.
Goose bumps rose on my arms.
She handed the ring back and said "I'm an energy worker"
I said "I see that. And I felt it too!"
I looked at Frenchies and she was wide-eyed too.

Good day so far.
Frenchies and I talked a few more minutes, then went our separate ways, agreeing to see each other at the event Friday.

The event went really well. Frenchies and gg got along quite well and the three of us hung out the whole event and had a wonderful time.

Frenchies has gorgeous legs and loves high heels and clung close to me n gg the whole time. I like clingyness. Is that a word? It should be.

We took a lunch break Saturday and a bunch of us took a short walk to a nearby greasy spoon. It's a nice sunny day, I'm feeling great. Who wouldn't with a beautiful girl in high heels on each arm walking down the sidewalk. My chest puffs out...I try to "saunter" cause that seemed like a cool thing a nerd like me would do.
I turn to one of the guys behind me and say "Outside I'm acting like Mr. Cool...but inside I'm thinking: I'm not worthy!!" Everyone laughed.

I tied up Frenchies at the play party that night...and another red haired hottie...
The scene with Frenchies was pretty hot. She is a giggler. Gigglers are contagious. So much fun.

The event ended....too soon as good events always do. Me n gg agreed we made a new friend. We all kissed n hugged goodbyes.

So many other cool things happened at Truly Bound in Kansas City, Missouri. I just don't have time to write about them all.
Left there very happy.

Next cool part of this story:

Gg and I spent Sunday night relaxing at he host hotel and got up the next morning deciding to see a little of the city. She didn't have to be at the airport till mid afternoon, so we tooled around for a few hours. We went to a museum, saw a world war 1 memorial, found a lovely little chocolate shop and fed our chocolate fetish. Then decided to find a book store with internet to kill the rest of the afternoon till airport time.
While using gps and making the typical wrong turns that two ADD people do, we ended up going to a freeway exit that seemed familiar to me.
I told gg that I think were were going to the same exit I used earlier in the week to drop off my trailer at a friends place...and wouldn't it be fun to pick up my trailer now and do an abduction scene?
Gg perked. lol
So it WAS that exit!
While we drove towards the trailer, I told gg she should let me tie her up in the back of the trailer and take her to the airport that way.
Nice fantasy right? Makes us all hot right?
Have you dear readers ever tried anything like that?
It's fucking scary!!

This is kinda how it went:

We got to the trailer, I rang the friends doorbell to let them know we were here picking up the trailer. No one answered.
I gave gg the tour of my grand living accommodations of the past 3 to 4 months, then threw her down on the bed at the back of the trailer and cruelly tied her up. I mean tight! I knew I didn't want to ballgag her for the drive cause it's just too hard to breath sometimes. But I DID want her to go into the airport with bright gag marks. So I tied rope tightly as a gag.
Then went about my business hooking up the trailer to my truck. From the outside as I worked I could hear gg doing her role paying damsel-in-distress routine.
Cute.
I got things half way ready when the friends came home.
I said hi and we made small talk till gg hollered for help again. You couldn't hear much...but enough. The friends ARE kinky and were at the event and know gg. So I opened the trailer door and let them see her.
They thought that was pretty cool.
So did I.
I finished getting things hooked up and went in once more to close windows and such to make things road ready.
Gg let me know her ankle was killing her. A rope was sitting wrong and causing so much pain that it distracted her fun. As it turned out, it also distracted me from my typical routine of getting the trailer ready for travel. More on that soon.
I re-adjusted gg's ropes, she thanked me and I got in the truck to start the drive to the airport.
THIS is when reality steps in.
You know...REALITY! That thing that sits somewhere between the fantasies we all play with and real life where there are laws and dangers and Murphy sits waiting for us all to fk up?
Yaaa...soooo....
I'm driving down the road pretty dam happy with myself. I gots me a fur real Trailer Trash abduction victim!! Yuk, yuk.
Hmmm...hope I don't get in an accident. I better pay good attention.
Hmmm...wonder if gg is doing ok?
Hmmm....I should have double checked the brake lights on the trailer. It would suck to get pulled over.
Hmmmm...hmmmm....hmmm....
So many fking hmmmmsss!!! Now my mind is producing billions of scenarios where reality could truly fuck me up...fuck US up.
I roll down my window...I'm sweating. Yeah...big bad abductor man...woo woo...

I go into heavy scared top space. That's like regular top space but without as much fun.

I'm concentrating...I'm watching everything...seeing potential danger everyfuckingwhere! The 15 minute drive to the airport takes DAYS!!!

Finally we get there and I try to look casual at the airport where they would NOT think we were cute playing tie up games.

I get out and go back to the trailer and when I get in I notice that the toaster oven that is usually on top of the microwave is NOT on top of the microwave. I usually move it to the bed when I travel because it falls off when I bounce down the road.
All that thought takes 2 seconds then I speed up to find gg on the other side of the bed from where I left her hogtied.
She is still making victim sounds and trying to talk through the rope gagging her.
I shush her thinking we don't really want to be heard right now...what with airport police everywhere.
I quickly untie her....mouth first, then the rest while she is telling me how afraid she was the whole trip. She saw that toaster over shifting on every bump and I had her tied so tight that she had a LOT of trouble moving away from it. All she could think about was that thing falling on her head and horrible injuries coming from it.

Aren't we quite the badasses?

I get her completely untied and tell her we will talk about it all soon but we have to get going to we don't attract attention. Us in a beat up old travel trailer at an international airport playing bondage games.

I tell her to recover as much as she can and come out when she is ready while I get her bags out of the truck.

I do so. She does so. We meet on the curb. Look at each other and laugh in an almost manic way while hugging.

She has deep rope marks on her mouth, wrists and very visible ankles in high heels.

WE are crazy kids right?!!

We laugh more, kiss passionately and say goodbye.

I watch her for a few seconds walking away. I wonder about her checking in with all those ropemarks.
I get in my truck and drive away.
My heart starts to slow down a bit. The smile won't leave my face. Fear leaves and is replaced by bondage coolness again.
MAN! That temporary reality thing sucked!!

It's a couple days later now. Gg just happened to text me as I was writing this.

Her exact words:
Lew, Lew, Lew - just can't shake that airport abduction...fuel for fantasy all week. :)) thank you thank you for the fantastic rush...so dam scary so dam hot!!!

I agreed with her and we agreed to try that kind of thing again sometime.
Easy to say now right?

Oh and I'm now slated to go to Spanksgiving in St. Louis with Frenchies.

What a world eh?

The end...for now...

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah ain't life grand :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Lew!!! From thinking your going to BDSm Bowling to trailer napping... sweet. You put a big smile on my face, and tons of pervy thoughts. Thank you again.

    Hugs kinky hugs.
    Lil D

    ReplyDelete